What is the best crypto wallet in your opinion?

chipchip

Reaction score
Where do you all store your crypto? I’m mainly looking for a bitcoin wallet to store BTC, but support for other popular cryptos would be nice too. I’m currently building my portfolio so I’m not sure exactly what’ll end up in it, but I’m sure about BTC, ETH, SOL, USDT, and USDC.

Any cryptocurrency wallet supports those tokens. Are you looking for a hardware wallet or a software one?

It all depends on how serious you are about crypto. You should certainly opt for a non-custodial crypto wallet. This way you’ll always have access to your crypto at any time. Storing your crypto on an exchange is a risky business because your account can get frozen or blocked for a multitude of reasons. There’s also hot wallets and cold wallets. Hot wallets are essentially mobile apps that allow you to store your cryptocurrency (MetaMask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, etc.) Cold wallets are physical devices that are not connected to the internet, buying a cold wallet and storing your BTC there is the safest option, some of the best crypto wallets in my opinion are Ledger and Trezor.

I’ve tried both Trezor and Ledger (these are the most popular on the market), and I think that Trezor Safe 5 is the best hardware wallet so far, though the older models are fine too. It supports around 1000 tokens including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana and stablecoins like USDT and USDC, and it also quite easy to use. It’s a bit more ugly and less handy than Ledger Nano X that I had before, but much more secure and safe.

Back
Top Bottom